Wednesday 19 October 2011

KITTYS



Please note: I do not own the image of the sphynx cats.
Taken from google images.

Playing around with different ways of displaying my proverb and image. 
My friend said 'things always look better in circles' and he's probably right.

As I wanted to look into this idea of being able to cut a square into equal pieces in more than one way, I wanted to experiment a bit with different shapes. I was so disappointed when I realised that obviously the same method could not be applied to any other shape apart from a rectangle. 
The lines and edges of squares just always seem really harsh, and they don't frame images in a way that others do.


Idea...


Three different ways of equally cutting a square into four. All three answer the same problem correctly, they're just different ways of going about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment