Tuesday 11 October 2011

PUTTING MY LETTERS ONTO THE COMPUTER






Thought the best way to go about tracing up my letters would be to shove them on photoshop. I was going to draw them by hand and scan them in, however, as seen in previous posts, i'm apparently not very good at drawing straight lines even with a ruler. 
I wasn't that fussed about the letters looking great on photoshop, as long as all the dimensions were right (there are a few dodgy lines here and there) as they're just going to be used to trace from. 
Just putting lines instead of cutting out the little segments made the task much easier for me. This is something I can do when it comes to putting them onto A1 so I didn't worry too much about that. The lines were simply made a bit thicker so that the task of doing this would be a bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment