Tuesday 31 January 2012

POPCORN BOXES

After discussing my progress so far with Tom, I decided to modify my popcorn box design to make it more interesting, and I also decided to introduce a new colour in order to steer away from the possibility of my work becoming too 'feminine'. 





Again, I used hand drawn images to create outlines, and followed by existing colour scheme. 


I decided to use a seal as it is a well-known part of circus imagery, despite them never actually being used in circuses. This will particularly appeal to children. 


I used the 'balls' as an opportunity to include the product title, and also the circus name in different variations.


How it would work on the side of the box.





At first, I was going to use the same imagery on each popcorn box, however I decided that it would be nice to have a bit of variation.



I decided on a big top tent and a circus drum, which are both strongly reflective of my theme. They also gave me quite an interesting challenge of where I could place my text. 






No comments:

Post a Comment