Sunday 4 March 2012

COFFEE: YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU'RE DEAD

Whilst two members of the group were working on some designs, I decided to create some of my own as well. The problem with group work is that not everyone's styles suit each others, therefore I wanted to produce something on the side that displayed my own take on the idea.
My favourite saying from our research was 'Coffee: you can sleep when you're dead'. Although a little bit sinister, I think it's pretty humorous. 



Here I have looked at certain imagery I could use. Whilst a crucifix isn't viewed as the most pleasant of things, this is contrasted by the use of colour, changing it's bleak nature. Sort of dark humour.


I'm not sure how appropriate the use of a coffin is? It's meant to be light humour though, something to make you smirk, nothing too intense. 



No comments:

Post a Comment