Sunday 12 May 2013

WHAT IS GOOD - pattern development

Developing my previous patterns, I decided to enlarge each of the products and bring them in closer proximity to each other, so that they built up a much more cohesive image. Ten patterns were to be created altogether, to suit each recipe that had been chosen. I was extremely happy with how these patterns came out, and how the colours and items represented the final product. I wanted to make sure that they were obvious enough that you could assume what the recipe was just from the illustration, and I believe this has been successful. They will also appeal to my audience as they are lighthearted, fun and quirky.

Banana Muffins


Breakfast Bars


Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies


Lemon Polenta Cake


Strawberry cheescake


Vanilla Ice Cream


Chocolate Pear Pudding


Upside Down Pineapple Cake


Tiramisu


Victoria Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment