Tuesday 28 February 2012

RAIN POSTERS - crit

Below are the three posters that I went into the crit with.



During the crit, it was decided that the most effective poster was the rainbow poster on the far left. They found it to be the most effective. However, I needed to think about how this was going to attract people to the UK. I need to make it obvious that it was the idea of it being a bit of an adventure to come and seek out this 'magical rainbow' that has become prominent within the UK. Jo wanted to know what exactly it was about this rainbow that would make you visit the UK, I needed to make it clearer on the poster itself. 
It was suggested that all I needed to do was add a simple line of text to the poster that explained what exactly an upside down rainbow was, and how it would effect people's decision to visit. 


Here I have added a line of text using persuasive language, stating 'An upside down rainbow. An extremely rare phenomenon in the UK. Will you be in the right place at the right time to see it?'

Although it was decided that this was a really interesting idea, it was brought up that if it is a rare phenomenon, then the chances of seeing it may be quite slim. Therefore, the idea of 'turn that frown upside down' was brought back onto the table, which could be created from my original posters using a few simple changes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment