Thursday 9 May 2013

EXHIBITION - feedback

Overall, I was scored an average of just over 13. I was extremely happy with this result, as generally my scores were all pretty high. Despite this, I felt that this process wasn't exactly a positive one. I did not receive a score from everyone, and I felt that it was all a bit all over the place. People took a matter of about 10 seconds to make up their mind, and simply wrote a number based on first impressions. I feel that I would have preferred more time receiving feedback from a select few individuals, as this would have been more beneficial.

Feedback received at the end of the workshop:

- works extremely well
- looks like it has been screen printed, really interesting finish
- evidently took time and effort
- nice choice of stock
- like the hand drawn visual
- concept is strong
- connotations with luck and winning
- like hand drawn type and gradients of colour

No comments:

Post a Comment